Wednesday, March 22, 2006

2 Kids and 1 Silly Girl

This is Jillian and Zachary - I like to call them Zach and Jill. (Hee Hee) Mr. Zach will be spending his days with us and we are so excited! At times, Jillian and Zach appear to play nicely together - although I hear that play at this age is not so much interactive, more like parallel play. They are funny to watch. I am learning all kinds of new things about Jillian, spending concentrated time one-on-one with another baby her age is a first.


Miss Jillian is cracking up at Athena - our horse disguised as a lab. :) Athena is trapped downstairs by the stair gate and Jillian thinks that is so funny! She pushed her activity table over by the stairs. I think she wanted to play and tease Athena at the same time. Ornery. She must get that from her father. :)

The lighting in this pic is not the greatest, but, I just love Jillian's pose and facial expression. I smile just looking at her in this photo and thought you all might too!

No comments: