Monday, March 06, 2006

Bathtime Smiles

Hi everyone! Its Monday and we said good-bye to Daddy as he left to fly out to Kotzebue tonight. Jillian and I took him to the airport, which was really nice being able to have a little extra time with him. He will come home again on Thursday, just in time for Jillian's Birthday party this Saturday! Jillian will be one year old on March 11th! We are sooooo excited!

After we dropped Jeremy off at the airport, Jillian and I went to the pet store to get a pinky mouse for Zorro the lizard. This is normally a Daddy job. We got home and I tilted the box so that the cute-little-pink-baby mouse fell into the cage. (There was NO way I was going to touch it.) Zorro got all excited (of course) and immediately came out to eat the poor thing. I was crying and pleading with Zorro to wait until Jillian and I left the room to eat his dinner. Thankfully, Zorro's eyesight is not the best, he stepped right over the little guy and started making a lap around the cage. I quickly put the lid on, grabbed up Jillian and went upstairs for bathtime. When I came back down, almost an hour later, Zorro was a stuffed, sleepy lizard. And I was very grateful to have missed the entire thing.

No comments: