Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Crawlmaster J


I love Jillian's facial expression in this photo...too cute. :)Pretty quiet day around the Withrow home. We stayed inside all day, its super cold out!! (zero degrees) We kept busy by doing a little housework, how fun. This afternoon Miss Jillian found a large 1 lb bag of M&M's. She picked it up and dumped it out on the floor. I had eaten 1/2 the bag last night, so at least there were less M&M's on the floor than there could have been. Thats something, right? :) The sad thing was that I was right across the room and watched her do it - I just couldn't get there fast enough to save the M&M's. You know how something happens in slow motion? Well, thats exactly how it was. I must confess though, at the time I was talking on the phone. That may have slowed down my reaction time. When the candies landed on the floor, Jillian got this look of pure happiness - I could just hear her thinking JACKPOT!!!!! Thankfully, I got there in time to pick her up before she could try to eat any of the chocolate candies. She immediately started screaming in horror - how dare I remove her from the treasure she worked so hard for? Believe me, being a chocolate fan myself, I understood how she could be so distraught. In fact, since those M&M's are the only chocolate in the house, they got picked up and put back in the bag. I guess we'll just have to brush off the dog hairs before eating any. Too bad I missed that photo op.

Daddy comes home tomorrow!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

No comments: