Monday, April 03, 2006

Busy Baby Returns

The other morning Jillian woke up full of energy! She crawled through the house and left her mark in each room. She emptied out kitchen cabinets, my dresser drawers, and spread books all over the floor in our bedroom - all before getting dressed for the day! I had to take pictures to document the whirlwind we call daughter. Her nose is still a little runny, but her energy has(thankfully) returned. I believe that she is feeling better and she is eating more too! I still think that when this is completely over, that we'll take her in to the Dr's to have her ears checked. I want to feel secure that she isn't suffering, when I called the Dr. last week his nurse told me that sometimes kids will have ear infections with no symptoms!!!! Then I read that if a parent got ear infections as a baby, oftentimes their baby will also get ear infections. Jeremy's mom said that he got ear infections after colds. Hmmm, we'll see and keep ya'll updated! :)

No comments: