Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a nice Easter at home this year. Jillian is still having allergic issues with pork...so we voted and everyone agreed a Costco pizza would take the place of a ham dinner. You can not imagine how unbelievably easy that was for me!!!!!! :) And Jillian thinks pizza is such a special treat.

What Daddies do for their little girls.... :) It looks like Jillian is supervising the Barbie hair brushing.


After a rest...because sadly, naps are on their way out the door...Jillian went hunting for Easter eggs. Jeremy and I both had fun hiding the eggs. He found the BEST spots...like this one...the egg was perched on top of the water fall.


My mom made Jillian a dress for her birthday this year. Jillian loves it and would wear it every day, and to bed, if I let her.

1 comment:

Allie said...

You guys looked so cute (and tan!) in your summer, Easter dresses! I really like that picture of you two (Jen and Jillian) on the trampolein. and then the one on Jeremy and Jillian on the couch is just priceless!! The look on their faces is soo fun, Jeremy's like what am I doing and Jillian really is supervising!!! Love it!
Allie