Friday, June 13, 2008

Off to Alaska....

This evening we are getting on a plane bound for ALASKA!!!!! We will spend 2 weeks with our closest friends, The Burson Family. We are all so very excited! Alaska pictures to come.



Yesterday, while I was doing some last minute yard work, Jillian escaped. I didn't realize she was gone until I heard happy noises coming from our bathroom window. This is what I found when I went to investigate. She decided she needed to take a bath in my bathroom sink. :) Water play is awesome! :)






Here is little puppy dog taking a nap. He is using a washcloth for both a pillow and blanket. It also looks like Jillian cooked a special snack for him. Often there will be several little animals throughout the house napping and snacking. Good times.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I remember seeing this very dog taking a nap on our couch! I think that is so cute! :)