Thursday, January 08, 2009

Bring Your Daughter to Work Day(s)

There were a few days during the Holiday break that we needed to find an alternate plan for Jillian. Jeremy took off a couple extra days from work and I received permission to bring Jillian to the office with me for 3 days. I packed so many toys, games, movies and activities, I thought we were moving in to stay! On the first day, Jillian wanted nothing to do with what I brought and kept busy with the stapler and scotch tape. Seriously.
She liked sitting at my desk. She got to know everyone in the office next door and would call their names to say "Hey" as they walked by. Thankfully, they all took to Jillian and stopped to chat with her.

I set up her school nap mat on the floor for a play area. Here she is working with stickers. Who knew stickers are so awesome?!


1 comment:

Joy said...

Jillian has such a killer smile! In everyone of these with her at your work Jen, she is flashing such a charming smile :) You look like the perfect person to get farmers to totally trust you have their best interests at heart Jen! A natural disaster won't seem so bad when you come out to talk to them! Like mother-like daughter=you guys are just charmers :)

Love you guys!
JOY