Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beach Day with Daddy


On Fridays, I go to work and Jeremy stays home with Jillian. If the weather is nice, Jeremy will take Jillian to Kukio to play. Fridays are a big beach day here and there are usually tons of kids for Jillian to play with. I am not much of a beach girl and when they include me, my limit is two hours and then I'm ready to go home. Jeremy and Jillian LOVE to stay all day long. On this day, they stayed over 4 hours - which is huge for us.



Jillian was sleeping by the time they got home. She slept in the car for an hour. When she woke up, Jeremy transferred her to the couch for two more hours of sleepy-time. She was so exhausted, she slept sitting up.

And then she laid down...for more sleeping. If you look closely, you can see the sand in her hair. It took us 2 showers to wash out all that sand - she must have been rolling in it. :) And I mean that literally - she gets out there on the beach and starts busting out her gymnastics moves. She does forward rolls almost everywhere we go.





1 comment:

Allie said...

ohhhh, the last picture is just soooooo adorable! I love the close up, you can see all her little freckles! She must have had so much fun, she was all tuckered out!

can't wait to give Jilly-bean a big hug!!!! Love, aunt allie