Sunday, July 05, 2009

More Cute Ohio Cousins

Brian's sister, Tiffany, has two little girls - Ciara and Abbey. I think Jillian and Ciara are around the same age. One evening, Dale and Carol invited everyone over to play. In this picture I am holding sweet Dylan and chatting with Tiffany and Rochelle. I sure do wish we lived closer! It would be so fun to visit like this more often! Our children would be great buddies.


Ciara, Jillian and Abbey are enjoying popsicles and playing with a BBQ bubble machine. Logan was playing with them too - he is sitting on the opposite side of the table and you can't see him in this shot.

Jillian got jealous when I held Baby Dylan! I have never seen her act like that and I thought it was silly. I probably did not react well - because it made me laugh.


Jillian and Abbey swinging on their very fun playground! We can't find anything like this in Hawaii and it is such a bummer. The only thing available in town are the old-school style swing sets that have the metal frame and need to be cemented into the ground. Remember those? K-Mart carries them in the summer.

No comments: