Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treating

Jillian with Kyle and Logan - our neighbor friends.

Jillian with the neighbor boys - and the group of trick-or-treaters. She was given the choice of walking around with mom & dad OR walking around with Auntie Jill and the BOYS. I'm sure you can't guess what she decided... :)

Daddy the swine flu inspector and a silly fairy.


The Withrow Family - I was a disco diva.


Auntie June from Church came over to help us hand out candy. We had over 200 kids come to the house. We ran out of candy by 7:45pm! So much fun!!!
My favorite costumes were the ones where the family dressed up in coordinating costumes. I told Jeremy that I'd like to do that next year. Jillian REALLY wants to be Ariel next year, so I suggested that he dress up as King Tritan. He said sure and I can be Ursula the Sea Witch!!!!!! Oh no, I don't think so! I want to be a mermaid mama. :)

No comments: