Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Burson's, Jillian, And The Zoo

Luke and Jillian walking down a path at the Anchorage Zoo.

This afternoon I was looking in my purse and found a camera chip. The day before we left for Hawaii, the Burson's watched Jillian so Jeremy and I could run last minute errands. They took her to the Anchorage Zoo and she had the BEST time! Tim and Joy transferred all the pictures they took that day to a chip and I placed the chip in a very "safe" place. I completely forgot about it until this afternoon. Jillian and I downloaded the pictures today and had a good time thinking about our friends that we miss so very much!



Jillian, Josh and Luke looking at the polar bears. Luke is sharing his iPod headphones with Jillian, she loves to rock! :)


Uncle Tim and Jillian


I really like this guy's hair! I think he is from the petting zoo.



Jillian snacking on some root beer. Hmmmm, who is holding the bottle for her? :)


Josh and Jillian looking at the black bear exhibit....I believe.


Jillian with 2 handsome guys.



Jillian, Josh, Aunt Joy, and Luke


Thanks guys for giving Jillian a fun afternoon to remember! She keeps asking to look at the pictures over and over. We miss you all soooooo much!



1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh my! These pictures make me cry! Man do we miss you guys! Thanks for sharing those, and your sweet comments! The back view of me and the boys with Jillian is NOT me! That is someone elses butt! OMG! We sure had fun that day, and it was fun to get Ms Jillian all to ourselves before you guys left. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!