Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Dentist

I took Jillian to see the dentist for the first time last week. I thought I was early in doing this...but, the dental assistant informed me that I was actually LATE!!!!!, that children should see a dentist as soon as they start getting their teeth. Hmmm, ya learn something new every single day. :)


Jillian had a complete blast...she loved the sucking tool, they called it "Mr. Thirsty". She loved it so much they gave her the top piece that is replaced with every patient to take home and play with. She says "Look Mama, it's Mr. Thirsty!" :) Jeremy was a tad embarrassed that I actually had the nerve to take the camera into the dental exam room. Of course I did....he was still in OKC on this day, so he wasn't subjected to my obsessive-every moment is a photo op behavior! Hee Hee!!!! :)

1 comment:

Joy said...

That is so cool that Jillian had a blast at the dentist! They must have been great! If I know Jillian's Mom--she was GREAT at preparing her daughter to like going to the dentist! You rock Jen!

JOY