Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Backyard Fun With Athena

Jillian LOVES Athena! Athena is getting over being very sick, we have been so thrilled to see her feeling better and acting playful again.

Although, since she is feeling better...she is back to digging. This is what Jeremy likes least about Athena. Jillian told me at breakfast yesterday that if Athena doesn't stop digging she will have to go live with "her other family". I asked, who is Athena's other family? Jillian said "The Burson's"!!!!!!!!

Backyard walks.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Can you send me (email) that picture of Jillian hugging Athena-or can I print it out from your Blog? My heart melts with that picture! (sniff, sniff!) What a GREAT example of "seeing the love!"

I also LOVE those rain boots with her dress while she's watering...cute, cute!

The mother-daughter picture on the walk is so sweet too! Are mothers allowed to be that skinnny & pretty? I think you look to "hip" to be a mom :)

Nice to see you guys outside enjoying the sun...still snowing here! Brrr!

Love,
JOY

Allie said...

Love love love those boots!!!!! Jillian is so sweet and adorable, giving Athena a big hug! Really cute pics!!
Love, Allie