Friday, October 31, 2008

Hawi and Hilo


Rainbow Falls in Hilo....so beautiful! We flew over to see the volcano park during our vacation to Honolulu in 12/05. On that day, by the time we got to the falls, 9 month old Jillian was asleep in my arms so we stayed in the van...and missed this beauty. Neither of us was sleeping during this visit.

This is why Jillian thinks her legs are broken and needs to be carried everywhere! Papa Dan carried her everywhere! The other night she got out of her shower and said "Mama, carry me to the bed so I can get dressed." Thanks Papa Dan! :)

Jillian got a scrape on her knee and she is showing all of us what a drama queen she can be...she is limping. Is this a girl thing? :)


Nana and Papa Dan at the Hawi Lookout.

I am sitting at the Hawi Lookout with this stud I grabbed for a photo op. I think I want to take him home with me!




1 comment:

Joy said...

I think you should take him home--you'd make cute babbies!

What sweet pictures with Jeremy's Mom & her husband! He looks like he really hit it off with Jillian! How fun is that :)

When we eventually come out...NO pictures of me in a swim suit! :)

Love that you guys do so much, see so many places--that is so great! Learn what all the best places are, so we waste no time when we are out there :)

Seriously, I LOVE these pictues! You all are such a good looking family!

Love you all!
JOY