Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas Everyone!
Recently I changed the settings on our blog to require our readers to log in with a password in order to look at Jill's blog. I'm hoping the extra security will deter yucky people from having access to Jill's photos.
We mailed our Christmas cards last weekend and our annual letter listed her blog address, so for the Holidays I decided to open the blog up for everyone to check. In January, I'll add that security feature back on. So, if you do read Jill's blog - and you haven't been asked to create a password, would you e-mail me your e-mail address so that I can get you added?
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
With Love and Aloha,
JJJ&A

2 comments:

Allie said...

I love this picture of Jillian and Athena...Athena looks like she is smiling!!!

Belinda Jo Adams said...

Good idea. I started a blog New Year's day, so I got that log in I needed! God bless you.